gucciglasogon.se

Thursday, March 22, 2012

A line that very few understand


"Tears dont come when you miss a person..BUT it comes when you dont want to miss a person but yet, still u miss that person"

i completely understand that..i used to fall with a guy.i used to miss him..and i still do..sometimes i feel like i should start getting over this relationship since me myself have no faith and confidence in this relationship, ever.never have had it actually..

i tried to..many times.and i failed to.i tried to distance this relationship.tried to bluff my heart, saying i dont love him anymore.the only thing that happened is just that this feeling gets stronger and stronger as days passes. i tried not to miss him. i dont even want to miss him. but my tears keep coming the crap out of me. the more i dont wanna miss him, the more i'll miss him..

its hard to keep bluffing myself.the fact that i really do love him is the one that kept bothering me.how i wish i had never loved him.it wont be this painful.painful to know that this relationship is not getting us anywhere and the fact that i have no confidence in this..maybe i do, 0.01%..and the most painful, is that he is so confident..

i can completely understand that u are such a busy man..but yet in those hectic time, u can still spend at least a minute with me.i know u do love me.its just that sometimes i felt like i was too "terhegeh hegeh" and way too obsessed ..am i?hmm..



No comments:

Post a Comment