gucciglasogon.se

Saturday, August 2, 2014

3am..

It's 3am now.. Watching those horror movies from Thailand and The Conjuring 'taught' me one same thing..which was as 3am, ghost are actively doing their whatsoever things..means, they are most active and powerful during that time. Being me, of course i can't not believe it. Haha. Ofcourse laa believe kan, I am such a scaredy cat.

But now, its 3am. And I am awake. And I am not scared. Because I am not alone. At hospital now. My younger brother is in the treatment zone *or whatever it's called*. My dad is on his way here. Me and my brother? Ambulance lerr. Sometimes naik ambulance ni yang sihat boleh sakit.

My brother (Apih) may have some sleepover at hospital. Orang sleep over kat rumah kawan, kau taknak kalah. Nak kawan dengan dokter dokter. Hoihh. He was diagnosed with batu karang in his both kidneys. He knocked my door around 2 earlier..asking for some painkillers. I gave him and the meds didnt seem to sooth the pain. And he ended up crying.

We (me and my abah) brought him to clinic and they transferred him to hospital. And here I am, waiting. With an upset tummy. And back ache.

Hope everything goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment