gucciglasogon.se

Sunday, August 10, 2014

They said..i said..

Stop looking for partners, they said. Go after ur career, ur future. The right person will come after u. So they said again.

But some said, "u cant ditch these whole partners, marriage thing. Its not cool for girls to get married late and so so so".

Well. I can do both.
Priority to my future. Provided that my partners participate in giving me the support i needed. So i have both. Partner and career. But now it is just a matter of time. I may get this first and that later. And vice versa. Oh my. How complicated more can this be.

One thing for sure.
I didnt find Mr.MHJ.
It just happened.
And what i do is keep praying and hoping that he is the one for me. Praying that he'll stick by my side.
Hoping that he's mine as much as i'm his.

The heck was i babbling.
Screw it.
Gdnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment