gucciglasogon.se

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Kidney kidney kidney

"The pain closest to the pain of giving birth, is the pain of passing kidney stones"

I googled some information about swollen kidney and kidney stones. About the symptoms and their remedies. And found that realest (I made this word up) of the real quotes.

My whole family, my Abah, Ummi, and my three younger brothers have all experienced the kidney stones. And one of the doctor once said, "Ada tiga jenis sakit yang sangat sakit. Beranak, batu karang dan gout".

And now that I am experiencing this, I couldnt be any more afraid of how painful the pain could get. I mean, to which extent of pain would I have. Not to mention that the stones literally are still in my kidney, blocking the whatever saluran that it shouldnt, leaving my kidney swollen. Darn it.

I cant lay on my tummy, it kinda gives pressure to my left lower abdomen. Everytime i'm flat on my tummy, it happens. Yeah. Everytime.

And the pain at the back. It feels as if my whole kidney, ovary, uterus are all spinning. Memulas. I can feel the muscles contracting, very rough and hard. Honestly, it's super painful at times. Normally, the super pain last only 15-20minutes. It magically disappeared when I started to sweat heavily from the pain. And guess what, I didnt take any pain killer during that super pain moment. Because I know, I just need to endure it for at most 20minutes. Then i'll be fine.

But, there are times too when the pain is bearable, not as painful as the super pain. This kind of pain however took a longer time to recover. It could last up to hours. Or a day. And, i'll have my left side of my back swollen. I could even feel the scratchy pain within my lower left abdomen. And at my cervix too. It feels as if the stones are there. But wonder why, still not coming out. (Cis, sendiri yang kurang minum air lagi mau question why).

These past few days, (or is it more than a week?), I easily feel so tired. Fatigue. As if I was running around for hours. I too, sometimes kept losing my appetite. And there are times when I kept being hungry. But u know, the more I eat, the more frequent the pain is. Was it my kidney doings again? Does my swollen kidney has anything to do with this?

Also, i'm starting to lose weight. 49kg to 46something kgs. I would've been glad if I lose it not because of my health. But now that it is caused by my worrisome health conditions, I dont feel glad at all.

I'm hungry. All the time.
When I eat, I end up tired. And pained.
When I dont, I could've blacked myself out.

But it's ok. Above all the tests, i'm grateful.
He chose me. He knows I am good at handling health issues.
Just need to work more on refha, ikhlas, redha and enduring the pain well.

Till then.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment