gucciglasogon.se

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Bella

I'm adopting a kitty.
One of members in the Kucing Parsi and DLH something posted in the group, saying she and her fren found the kitty in a super huge longkang, yesterday. They took her home, cleaned her and took care of her for a night. Then this morning I saw their post in the group so I didnt think twice *sigh* and I decided to adopt her.

Bought new cage, litter, litter box. I already have the kibbles and the milk, that two kind girls gave it when they handed me the kitty.

I named her Bella. I kinda liked that name.
And Bella now is trying hard to adapt to her new home I guess, screaming on top of her lung everytime I put her in the cage. I had to. I need to train her to use the litter box well, so she wont be yelled at when she poo or pee all over the house. Trust me, i'm soooo not good in controlling my anger, i'll just yell at her later if she do that.

The hardest time when having a cat is when they are still in learning process. First 3 4 months are a bit challenging. Back in Terengganu, my kittens below than 4 months kept getting on my nerve. They are all outdoor cats but still, of all the time and places, they chose to pee or poo behind the sofa, when they are indoor. Every single time. And sometimes it took me (most of the time my mother) to clean it up almost 5 times a day.

But then when they're older, that habit just pooffff, disappear!

Back to Bella's now.
She's been screaming. Refuse to stay in the cage. Tossing the litter out. Sleep in her litter box. Pushing her face out.

Only been 8 hours being with her and it feels like i'm losing it. I really am. Why the heck did I adopt her when they are lots of other volunteers willing to? Oh well yeah, because i've been longing for a little kitty for quite some time.

It feels good to have her. Except for the scream. And her throwing tantrums.

And honestly, it suddenly feels like i'm carrying a big responsibility.

Guess what I said to her just now?
"Bella, peranfai tu tolong elok sikit. I bagi u mass seminggu je. Buat perangai lagi, u jadi anak tiri I. I bagi u kat orang nanti"

Yeahh it' mean.
I know. Just that I cant stand the scream.
Please adapt urself asap.
Please please please stop screaming.
Or else, i'll be screaming along.

#pic is Bella, staring at me when I first took her tadi. Dia tenung sampai teleng teleng kepala. Pastu bising jugak. Bingit ah kau. Hahahahahaha ok tak klaka.



posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment