gucciglasogon.se

Friday, March 13, 2015

Not suitable for man. #NSFM

Sometimes, when I am not being me, I am actually being me.
Sometimes, when I am being strange, I am being me.

I am a single, unmarried girl with a body condition of a 4 months pregnant girl. Yeah u read me. No I'm not saying i'm buncit, well sort of, but that was completely due to my menstrual cycle!

Been experiencing cramping, contraction, and not to mention the irritation. Darn it. I'm getting irritated at my own condition. Not comfortable.

Who have the experience of "come on girl, push, pushhh. It's almost out" but not yet married, let alone in labor? *put my hands up*. Yeahh. Again, me.

With almost every contraction, i've been trying to push them out. Well, girls know what is it that I'm trying to push out. Because when it's out, I am no longer in condition of not-being-me-is-being-me.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment